Saturday, January 18, 2014

Little Dip in the Pond

Yesterday after I finished photographing Chickadees I heard the sounds of splashing from out garden pond. I knew it could be only one thing. Birds having a bath! Very, very slowly I changed viewing ports in the blind with my camera and faced the pond. There were two Steller's Jays just having a ball splishing and a splashing. While I was focusing one of them noticed the movement of the lens and took off. The other stayed and I photographed it until it was done bathing and flew off. What a wonderful morning. God's light and love to all, chris Camera Equipment Used- Canon 7D, Canon EF 100-400 f/4.5-5.6 IS USM , Manfrotto 055XPROB Tripod with a 3055 Ballhead. Camera Settings- AV Mode,ISO 800,F5.6, Shutter speed varied

No comments:

Post a Comment