Saturday, December 7, 2013

Let it Snow

Yesterday morning around eleven thirty the snow storm moved in and it came steadily down. Snow falling on Redwwods! It was just so beautiful. I squeezed in just a little time photographing a Steller's Jay in the afternoon They are such an under appreciated beautiful bird. God's love and blessings to all, chris
Equipment Used-Canon EOS 7D and a Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM lens, Canon 28-135 IS Lens. Camera Setting- ISO 400, AV Mode, F stop varied upon image.

2 comments:

  1. I love that photo! I really need to learn a little about photography so I can get better bird pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you like it, Larry. I really do love doing bird photography. A great site for learning bird photography is http://www.birdphotographers.net . You need a bit of a thick skin sometimes but you can learn a lot from many of the members there.

    ReplyDelete