Friday, December 6, 2013

Frosty Morn

We awoke this morning to cold temperatures and the cloudy tendrils of an incoming storm. I called to Badger and he bounced around me as we walked out to the pick up. He was ready for an adventure. We drove down the ridge towards town.I was hoping to find some good frost to photograph. Along the way I stopped to photograph the rock. I have photographed the rock numerous times over the years. I think I really need to ask permission from the property owner and go out into the field and photograph it from really close up. It would make a great foreground for a beautiful image. Afterwards we made a short tour of the valley where nothing really caught my interest. On the return trip I stopped off on the banks of Willits Creek to photograph the frosty leaves. They were incredibly beautiful. Enjoy and God bless, chris Equipment Used-Canon EOS 7D and a Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM lens, 100mm Macro Lens. Camera Setting- ISO 400, AV Mode, F stop varied upon image.

No comments:

Post a Comment