Sunday, November 10, 2013

Tonight's Sunset

This afternoon I was looking forward to a wonderful sunset with all of the clouds passing overhead. Late this evening just before sunset I went outside to check it out. The clouds were building up and would make a marvelous image over Three Chop Ridge looking out towards the Mendocino Coastline. I went back in and grabbed my camera and tripod and began photographing it. About ten minutes after the sun went down the clouds turned a beautiful red. Combining that with all of the layered ridges just made it all the more beautiful. I'm glad that I checked it out. God's blessings to all, chris Equipment Used- Canon 50D, Canon 28-135 IS at 117 mm, Manfrotto 055XPROB Tripod and a 3055 Ballhead. Camera settings- AV Mode, ISO 400,F16.0,shutter speed of 1/10th of a sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment