Saturday, October 26, 2013

Little Lake Sunrise

Many days I plan what I'm going to photograph. Other days God just surprises me with some incredible examples of his creation. This morning was a total surprise and I almost missed it. I was walking out to fill the bird feeders when I noticed that the clouds had these great leading lines pointing towards the horizon. I ran back inside and grabbed a wide angle lens and threw it on my camera. Then I sprinted upstairs and poked my head out the back window. The view was gorgeous and I was lucky I hurried because the lower part of the clouds closest to the mountains was just starting to be overexposed by the rising sun from behind the mountains. Thank you Lord for this wonderful gift. chris Equipment Used: Canon 50D and a Canon 10-22 lens at 19mm Camera Settings: AV mode, ISO 400, F5.6, 1/250th of a sec.

4 comments:

  1. awesome! thanks for sharing, it's such a blessing from God's canvas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for such a wonderful comment, Scarlet!

      Delete
  2. amazing photo.... these colours... beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for checking out this photoblog entry Agnes Rogowska and leaving such a nice comment!

    ReplyDelete