Saturday, August 24, 2013

White on White

Today we drove up to Arcata,Ca to drop off Jay at college. Along the way we stopped at a store in Eureka to buy some supplies for his apartment. It's amazing what you can find in the parking lot of store. Last year I photographed some Irises on a beautiful day in the same lot. Today the fog was pouring in off of the bay. I decided it was the perfect setting to try something different and photograph the irises with a bright, foggy background. I got down low looking upward at the blossoms with my camera. I opened up the F stops on my camera to compensate for the bright light from the fog and sky and created several images. This one was my favorite. I loved the white on white look. It was just beautiful. God's love and blessings to all, chris

No comments:

Post a Comment