Friday, August 2, 2013

Stock Image From a Day Off

I took yesterday and today off. Well actually I didn't take today off because I spent a good chunk of the afternoon processing the last of some wedding images. Yesterday Jay and I spent an absolutely gorgeous day at the coast rock fishing. I caught two really nice rockfish and one really small one the size of a minnow and tossed them back. The weather was perfect and the surf was extremely small for the North Coast of California. The biggest waves were less than a foot high! Here is one stock image from the drive over. I have wanted to make an image like this for some time now. A flagman looking away at the highway and one image created by Jay while I was trying to pull a rockfish up off the bottom and it didn't want to budge.Fishing for rockfish on light tackle is a lot of fun. God's love and blessings to all, chris

No comments:

Post a Comment