Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Interesting Information to Know and Forget

I haven't been posting much this past week because I was busy with visiting relatives and hosting a family reunion.We had a great time socializing and playing Ultimate. I felt a bit sore the day after! Now on to other things. I have one of those weird minds that tends to remember little scientific obscure facts. One of my friends used to kid me that I knew a little about everything but not a lot about anything. Here is one of those scientific facts. This is an image of "virga". Virga is the meteorological term for rain that is falling that evaporates before it hits the ground. This is some virga that was seen east of where I live looking towards the Mendocino Mountain Range.This is a fact to know and forget. God bless, chris

No comments:

Post a Comment