Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Looking for Wildlife

For those of you that are conscientious followers of my photoblog you have probably noted my absence and wondered where I have been. I just returned yesterday from almost two weeks in Southern California with my family. Between activities with my family I managed to squeeze in a little bit of photography. As a result of that I have thousands of images to edit. Wildlife along the coast in that part of the state is found in little pockets. A good example of that is one morning I was out looking for surfers along Moonlight Beach in Encinitas and I found a small flock of Marbled Godwits feeding on sand crabs. I had a great time crawling around on my belly in pursuit of them. Here are a few images. Looks like I'll be spending a lot of time editing images over the next few weeks. God's love and blessings to all, chris

No comments:

Post a Comment