Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Catch a Wave

Photographing surfers is a lot of fun. Whenever I'm in Southern California I always make an attempt to spend some time photographing them. Luckily most California beaches are perfect for photographing in early morning light. It's still a hit or miss thing depending upon the morning fog.One morning I got off to an early start and went to Cardiff by the Sea worked my way northward to Swami's and Grandview and I finally settled on Moonlight Beach in Encinitas due to the fact that it has a great beach break that is close in and is perfect for photographing with a 400 millimeter lens. It was wonderful that there was no shortage of surfers. It was nice to see a lot of young kids surfing as well. One young man in a green and black wetsuit was exceptionally good. I must say I had a superb time. God's love to all, chris

No comments:

Post a Comment