Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Kiss of Rain Drops

This morning we were awoken to the soft patter of rain in the forest outside our bedroom window.It has been raining off and on for four days now. It's really never been a down pour just a steady drizzle. This morning after it had abated somewhat I ventured out into the backyard and photographed the raindrops sometimes looking like crystal orbs hanging onto the plants. As much as I like the rain it has put a damper on my plans for a kayak trip up one of the coastal rivers today. Perhaps tomorrow? God's precious love to all, chris

4 comments:

  1. It’s an awesome publish in support of all the web people; I am sure that they will take advantage from it... by OPS 571 Final Exam material provider

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you find it to be awesome, sachin thil. I too hope that many people will view it and take advatage of it! Thank you for stopping in for a look and commenting.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Taylor Mary Jean. It has been a very long time that I have gotten close enough to a GBH to photograph it. Most of the time they fly off at the quietest approach as did all of the rest of the GBHs I spotted that day.

      Delete