Friday, April 19, 2013

Starting to Bloom

This morning when I walked into the backyard the first thing I noticed is that the flowers are really starting to bloom. I could hear the bees and a quick look around the yard started to yield some color. I picked one of the Osteospermums(fancy name for African Daisies) to take back inside for a little photography.I had a couple of lighting ideas that I wanted to try out to see what kind of effects I could create. I had a great time and the dogs loved being involved by just lying in the way and being told to move. They make lousy assistants. Here are some of my favorites. Enjoy and God bless, chris

2 comments:

  1. A comment by my 1-yer-old son: "Kukka!" (= "A flower!")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Satu Niemi o.s. Laaninen for sharing this with your son. He must be very smart young boy.

    ReplyDelete