Thursday, February 14, 2013

Tundra Swans

I have been editing images until my neck hurts. The hardest thing about today's photoblog was in choosing which swan images to use from my trip earlier this week to the Klamath Basin in Northern California and Southern Oregon. I had way too many favorite images. I showed them to Lenore and she responded. "They are all good!". So here are some of my favorites. Please enjoy these Tundra Swans and tell others about my photoblog. God's love and blessings to all, chris

2 comments:

  1. Those photos are all great! My favorites are the one with the swans flying over a mountain, and the one with the pink sky and one swan flying by itself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you stopped in for a look,Grace W. I really appreciate your comment.Thank you! I had way too many favorites that I wanted to post.

      Delete