Saturday, December 15, 2012

Today Didn't Go as Planned

For over a week I planned to go photographing mushrooms with some friends. I was really looking forward to spending some time with them and finding some great fungi to photograph. What we got was a good time together and a nice hike in the rain. They did find some nice edible mushrooms (Matsutakis and White Trumpets) but my camera stayed in the pickup. It was way too rainy and muddy to be crawling around on the forest floor to do any photography. On the return trip home we hit a little bit of snow. By the time we reached our front door there was about 3/4 of an inch of snow on the ground. I decided to spend the remainder of the afternoon photographing birds and squirrels in the snow. This Douglas Tree Squirrel was my favorite. God's light and love to everyone, chris

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comment Frederic Romac.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Tank you 稲黑子 . I appreciate you dropping in for a look.

      Delete
  3. Fantastic pictures chris!
    I truly love them.
    Check out my new photography bloG:
    http://picsoniacs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Shravan K. I'll take a look at your blog.

      Delete