Thursday, October 18, 2012

Today It Was a Squirrel

Yesterday a Steller's Jay messed up the image I wanted to create. Today it was a Western Gray Squirrel. The situation was exactly the same as yesterday. A Mountain Quail was just about to step out onto the perch I had set up when a big Western gray Squirrel charged up onto the bird feeder and scared the quail away. It took off into the woods with all the rest of the quail behind it. I waited for over an hour after they left and they never came back. Of course I photographed the Western Gray Squirrel,a Dark Eyed Junco,Crowned Sparrow,Douglas Tree Squirrel, Chipmunk and the aforementioned Steller's jay again. It was still a pretty nice day! God's love and blessings to you all, chris

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for assuming up such aces information. I accept bookmarked you and will abide in band with your new posts. I like this post, accumulate autograph and accord advisory post...!
    Rinoplasti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by for a look and commenting burun estetigi.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful photos to the point!

    Have a great weekend!

    Uwe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Uwe. I hope you had a great weekend too! I got to visit my son at college and I had a great time.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I am glad that you found them to be beautiful Kemanist! I'm glad that you stopped in for a look.

      Delete