Thursday, September 6, 2012

Chasing the Ridgetop Light

There is just something about sunrises and sunsets. To me they are gorgeous examples of God's handiwork. No two are ever alike. They are a challenge and fun to photograph. Yesterday and this morning we had clouds which aren't common in summertime in California near the coast. As a consequence we were treated to a wonderful sunset and this morning a sunrise. Last night I didn't know where to turn next as the light kept changing. I kept moving around trying to find the best spot. God's love and blessings to all, chris

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Our God is awesome indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is indeed! Barb, thank you for dropping in for a look and commenting.

      Delete
  2. Hello, these photographs are very very pretty! What camera do you use? If you could check out my photography blog, I would really appreciate it! http://professionallynot-so-professional.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ruby, I use a canon 50D with a variety of lenses. I checked out you blog and you do some really fine work. Some of your macro images are outstanding.You have as they say "a good eye".

      Delete
  3. How great are those pics, hum ???? Absolutely fabulous !!!

    ReplyDelete