Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Simple Forms





Once again we awoke to smoke in the air this morning as fires burn in the mountains to the east of us.I rose early to catch the sunrise and I captured some of the simple forms that caught my eye as the sun climbed into the sky.




I loved the shape of one of the trees below us silhouetted by the fog and dimmed by the smoke.The brightness of a jet contrail looked really cool as it was flying north to parts unknown to me. I really liked the rim of light on the horizon just before the sun started coming up.Finally I liked the simple sunsrise itself with not a cloud in the sky. Looks to be a promising day.

God bless,

chris

2 comments:

  1. Simple and nice. Love the atmosphere.

    -M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Mikko. I'm glad that you stopped in for a look.

    ReplyDelete