Sunday, June 24, 2012

Toy Truck for Fun

This weekend I went to a friend's daughter's graduation party. I took my camera along in case anything inspired me.Mostly I photographed my kid's friends playing frisbee and having fun. My favorite picture of the day though was of an old metal toy truck sitting there waiting for someone to come play with it. It was old and beat up and for some reason it looked really lonely. This evening I applied some texture to it and added a frame around the outside. I really like how it came out. Go d's light and love to all, chris

7 comments:

  1. I don't like this frame, but picture is really nice :) I like toys like this truck.

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you very much, John. I really appreciate the encouragement.

      Delete
  3. I definitely like that one, chris. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much, Jay. I appreciate the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very interest post welcome to my blog moscownv1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete