Saturday, June 2, 2012

Oh Those Squirrels Again!

This morning I didn't have a lot of time for photography as I'm still working om some landscaping projects around the house. I limited my efforts to the squirrels near my photoblind in the front yard. Luckily I didn't have too long of a wait before a Douglas Tree Squirrel came up to the feeders. It was a feisty female and she guarded that feeder for a pretty good length of time before a Western Gray Squirrel challenged her for the spot. They had a pretty good battle before she relented and gave up her spot mightily protesting the whole time. It was a great way to start the day. May God bless your spirit today,
chris

4 comments:

  1. I love your photographs of the squirrels! On a recent holiday to England, I chanced upon many squirrels at Hyde Park and spent a good hour to two waiting to get shots of them! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wold love to photograph squirrels in England. I hope you got some great images. Sorry for the delay in responding. Somehow I missed your comment. Thank you for dropping in and looking.

      Delete
  2. I love these squirrel shots! Nice job at capturing their attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for your comment Heide Braley! I really appreciate you dropping in to read my blog and look at the squirrels. Sorry for the delay in responding. Somehow I missed all the comments on this posting.

    ReplyDelete