Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Slight Change of Plan



This morning when I got up I was really drawn to photograph a little patch of fog that was left in part of the valley down below. I loved the simple graphic appeal of just the one little patch with a few trees jutting out of it. The problem was is that there was too much moisture in the air and I couldn't get the image to have enough contrast to have any visual impact. I tried a staight B+W and that helped some. Hmmmn... I photographed a different section of the valley where there was more contrast. That looked great in B+W. But, I was still drawn to the image of the foggy patch. A change of plans again. I pulled a texture image from one of my files and added it to it. I like it much better this way. What do you think?

God's precious love and blessings to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment