Saturday, October 1, 2011

More on a Bbilical Theme or Waiting for the Nonlight







I spent some time in the dark recently photographing the Milky Way. I had to wait for the darkest of nights when there is no moon to lighten the sky. I then added some images that I made of several crosses and the bible.While creating it I kept thinking of the verse "I am the Alpha and the Omega". When I looked up that scripture I felt it really worked as it made the two images work together when I combined them in Photoshop.

Revelation 21:6
He said to me. " It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life."

This was a fun project to do as it stretched my imagination out.

God bless,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment