Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pick Me! Pick Me!



Sometimes in the travels through out my day I come across images that aren't neccesarily beautiful to some people. These are the common everyday stock images that you find illustrating articles in all kinds of industrial and trade magazines. These images just jump out at me and yell for me to stop and be creative and record what is there. It's a good thing to do too because sometimes these images are used as stock imagery. I have had images of wood decks and piles of broken appliances used before. You just never know what kinds of images someone might need.

While driving Annika to school the other morning (I do that a lot don't I? ) this cell tower was peeking up out of the fog just begging to be photographed. After dropping her off I found a spot on the side of the road where I could get a good view of it. It will make a great illustration for a cell tower company or an article on communication. Ah, more work to submit. It's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment