Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Of Biblical Proportions





Oh, all right it’s not quite that big but it does have to do with the bible… I love it when my brain goes into overdrive with an idea. Usually it’s at some inopportune time so I need to write it down to make sure I don’t forget it. In this case it was at one in the morning as I was getting ready for bed. I knew it was fruitless to lie there as the ideas kept coming to my head and I wouldn’t be able to remember them all. I dragged myself out of my cozy bed into the office. I pulled out my photo idea book and wrote them all down. I came up with a whole variety of images I wanted to do of the bible for PhotoMission a Christian stock agency I submit images to. Here are a few images as some of the others are pretty complex and are going to take me awhile to complete.

God’s love and blessings to everyone,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment