Sunday, May 22, 2011

Coastal Farmhouse


Today I spent some time playing with textures. I have a large collection of textures that I continually add to. When I was with Lenore on the coast Friday and Saturday I found quite a few. There is a lot of weather beaten buildings along the coast due to the fog and the salt in the air. This is an image of an old farmhouse created about a week ago of an old farmhouse up by the small coastal town of Westport. I overlayed it with the texture of a weathered white siding on an old shed in Fort Bragg. I like the sensation of waves that it creates.

God's blessings to all,

chris

2 comments:

  1. That texture rocks! Awesome, you make me want to get some of my textures out and rethink some photos! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnak you, Judy. I'd like to see some of your texture photos. It will give me some new ideas.

    ReplyDelete