Monday, May 16, 2011

The Coast













Friday I made a quick trip over to the coast after doing some wildflower photography in theLittle Lake Valley. I made a nice loop trip by going up to the little town of Laytonville and the heading across the coastal range via the Branscomb Road. Once I hit the coast I went down Highway 1 . Westport Store with it's great snacks was my first stop along the way with a few more at favorite places like the Fingers, Kabisela and MacKerricher SP. When I hit Fort Bragg I grabbed a polish dog for a late lunch at Harvest Market and then headed back on Highway 20 to Willits.
Highlights of the trip were the Harbor Seals, Black Oyster Catchers along with the Ravens and Turkey Vultures soaring along the cliffs. It was a beautiful day on the coast.

God's love and blessings to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment