Thursday, April 7, 2011

Genie in the Bottle



I love how ideas just come to you out of the blue sometimes. Annika was cleaning out her room and she had this cool perfume bottle she was tossing out. The moment I saw it I just knew I had to do something with it. I visualized a genie rising up out of it with the bottle sitting on hot dry sand. This afternoon I had some time so I sat down and played with it. The sand I have in the backyard was wet due to the rain so that was out. The next best thing was some brown wrapping paper. I then added in the smoke with the photoshop dodge tool. I looked for a good picture to use for it from my files and I added it over the smoke and then lowered the opacity so you could see through t. I'm really excited about the end result.

God's love and blessings to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment