Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Goldfinches Have Arrived







Last night Lenore told me that the weather report for today was going to be a sliver of sunshine in the morning and then it was going to cloud over. Because of her report I went and worked out at the gym and then immediately headed out to the Burris ranch for some bird photography. I was glad I did because the photography today was a lot of fun. Whole groups of birds were coming in and they were bold in their feeding habits due to the impending rain.

The best thing of all was the Gold Finches both Lesser and American started coming into feed at a finch feeder I put up this year. I moved it yesterday away from the other feeder and that seemed to do the trick. Today I photographed House Finches, Oak Titmouse, White Breasted Nuthatches and Gold Finches. It was a phenomenal day.

God's love and blessings to all of you,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment