Thursday, December 23, 2010

Personal Icon St. Francis Castle



There are some locations that I tend to photograph over and over because they are great spots. My personal favorite is one that I recently named St. Francis Castle. It's an old wind topped Redwood tree on a local ranch called you guessed it the St. Francis Ranch. It's easily my most photographed icon because it is one of the first things I see from my bedroom window most every day. It's in the first group of trees to push its way above the foggy mist in the morning so it easily grabs my attention.

So it was this morning when I arose to check out the mornings sunrise. There it was poking its blunt top up out of the fog into the first rays of sun. Once again it reminded me of a castles tower rising into the sky. I propped my camera onto the window sill and created some more images of my most favorite personal icon to photograph.

God's love and blessings to all,

chris

1 comment:

  1. fourage .danielle@1faceboock.com oui je suis et mercie mercie de la rochelle 17000

    ReplyDelete