Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Leaves,Rocks and Water










This morning didn't start out well. I awoke with a slight headache that seemed to only get worse as I went downtown for my work out. When I finally got to the gym I decided it wasn't worth it and decided to go for a walk along Willits creek instead. The sounds of the creek running over the boulders were welcoming as was the sight of the bold yellow colors of the fallen big leaf maples that had drifted amongst the moss covered rocks. I only walked to the first creek crossing before I decided to head back down the trail.I stopped in numerous places along the way to create a few images. It was a much needed change to working out although my headache still hasn't gone away.

God's blessings to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment