Thursday, October 14, 2010

Going to the Dogz




Today was relativeley uneventful. I got up and took Annika to school and then went and worked out at the gym. I had planned to photograph deer on the way home but then a bunch of stuff got in the way of that. I had to do some grocery shopping and pay a bill. When I arrived home I put all the groceries in their proper places and then pulled out the crockpot and commenced to make "Chicken Chipotle" for tonight's dinner. By the time I finished I wasn't in the mood to chase deer as the lighting was pretty iffy.



Next I sorted images from Annika's volleyball game yesterday to give to her coach. Following that I looked outside and thought to myself. Why not get a couple of portraits of the dogs? So I grabbed a couple of doggie biscuits, a black backdrop along with my camera,the dogs of course and that is what I did. I hope you enjoy them. Let me know what you think by adding a comment.


Now to go clean the house. Woot! Woot!

God's blessings to all,

chris

1 comment:

  1. Great doggy portraits. These dogs are natural models, especially the brown and white fluffy one.

    ReplyDelete