Friday, October 22, 2010

Gobble,Gobble,Gobble







Today dawned wet and rainy. Not usually the best conditions for photography but pretty good for portraits. I planned on finding the deer again and using my telephoto to get some close up portraits. The deer however proved elusive and were nowhere to be found. Turkeys however were out in abundance. So make lemonade and create turkey images.

Even then things didn't go as planned. When I was almost done with the turkeys I noticed that my camera was not set to where I usually keep it on the exposure settings. In fact I was four stops way too dark. Wow! How long had I been shooting images this way? I reset my camera and finished up. When I got home and uploaded my images I discovered that it was at about the halfway point during the mornings photography. Ouch. Nothing can be done but move on as these things sometimes do happen. It will remind me to keep looking at my camera settings as I doing my photography.

God's blessings to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment