Monday, August 23, 2010

Not My Intention or Not Dogs Again

It was my goal this morning to get up early and photograph some deer. But alas I was up too late being creative and I slept in until way past seven. So by the time I headed out the door it was heading towards eight and the lighting was way to harsh for any kind of serious buck photography. Being optimistic though I headed out the driveway. Lo and behold sitting right across our road was Badger our dog lying in the dirt in a patch of sunshine. He looked really beautiful so I just had to stop and take a few images of him.





I called Badger to the car and continued on my way. I found a few deer and made a half hearted effort to photograph them but the lighting was just miserable and the deer looked pretty sad in those type of conditions.

God'sblessing to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment