Wednesday, March 31, 2010

On the Run


Is it spring yet? For some of you it may be but for others we are still in a holding pattern. Well, the weather forecasters were right and we did get a little snow last night. Not much mind you , just a little less than maybe a inch. So this morning I was on the run trying to fit in a few snowy images before it all melted away. I was doing that while trying to make breakfast and get the car windows scraped off and the cars warmed up to drive the kids to school.

I managed to find some pretty cool images of the fog and the snow covered trees before I had to dash back to the house and haul poor Annika away. Her first word as we drove down the driveway was, "Beautiful". I think that pretty well sums up the morning.

God's light and love to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment